Established in 1989 as a mailing and fulfilment house, Direct Response Australia quickly became a leader in direct marketing solutions. In the years since, DRA has built an enviable reputation by creating and delivering high quality direct mail campaigns from the unusual, the awkward, the quirky and the challenging. Whilst we have the machinery and technology, it’s our people that make DRA a leader in the mailing and fulfilment house field. We engage our clients to ensure we continuously meet their needs and provide the highest levels of customer service and professional standards. Our staff are amongst the most experienced data management and database marketing people in the business. You will find them highly committed, efficient, friendly, and responsive and will offer you a proactive hands on approach to get you what you need done.
Benefits of using DRA
- Australia Post Bulk Mail partner
- AMAS Approved barcoding to maximise mail discounts
- Australia Post standards compliant for data cleaning, deduping & reformatting
- ADMA Member
- APMA Preferred Supplier
- Able to handle all forms of mail items
- Highly skilled and conscientious production team.
- Machine & manual insertion technologies
- Precision laser personalisation.
- Full colour & monochrome printing for all types of mail items, flyers, postcards & brochures.
- High quality seamless plastic bags for plastic & shrink wrapping.
- Member of the Better Business Partnership with Ku-ring-gai, Willoughby, Lane Cove and North Sydney Councils. The Better Business Partnership recognises businesses who have made achievements in sustainability. Direct Response has achieve recognition in Energy, Waste and Community